Thursday, May 30, 2013

Estate Sale

Hi all!  I thought I'd revive my blog with pics from a recent estate sale. The trill of the hunt on a crisp spring Saturday morning makes my heart zing and I came away with some pretty crafting goodies. 


















I also brought home a small chest of drawers. It's pretty beat-up, but has the original clear glass knobs and I love the challenge of making it useful again  - as more storage space for all the estate sale/garage sale stuff I keep buying - I know you know what I mean! Of course vintage paper will be involved. Aren't these some lovely ideas

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful paper packet for Birdsong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome Karla, I'm happy to contribute to your fabulous Birdsong weekend. :) I can't wait to see the vintage pretties everyone makes!

    ReplyDelete